Sunday, 10 July 2011

NOTD (again!)

Hello!

So like I've said before...I love freebies! So when I was in town the other day, I decided to have a look at some of the new magazines that were out to see what freebies I could score! I got a lovely new Body Shop mascara from Instyle magazine (I'd decided to get a new mascara in own anyway so this was a massive bargain! They've also got one that has 2 free eye definers in black and navy....maybe I should pick that one up too right??) Anyway the one that I wanted to share today was the one that I got free with Cosmopoliton magazine. They've got 3 different colour nail varnishes to choose from by Missguided. Out of the choice of colours (which I think are these ones here) I went with the blue one because I have a couple of reds and recently brought an orange so blue was the obvious choice (also blue is my favourite colour...and therefore I need to add to my collection of many different shades of blue!)

In its little box.

Out of the box. I was very impressed with the size of the bottle. There's LOADS of it!

With Flash.

Without Flash.


All in all I'm pretty happy with this nail colour. It's not quite the blue I was expecting as the colour on the magazine cellophane showed it to be a really bright blue as opposed to the teal colour, but I like it! It goes on really well and has pretty good staying power, along with how much you get in the bottle I would say this is a great freebie!

What about you? Are you going to get any magazine freebies this month? Or have you found more that I haven't yet?

Until next time,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them and try to respond to all of them!