Wednesday, 6 July 2011

NOTD!

Hello!

Just a quick NOTD post...so the other day I brought the Rimmel Lasting Finish in 270 "Hot Shot" and the Rimmel Lasting Finish in 500 "Disco Ball". I put it over the top of the Rimmel Lasting Finish in 180 "Purple Pulse" (see here for results) but told you all that I would be switching it to the neon pink instead! What can I say? I'm very indecisive when it comes to knowing what colour varnish I want on my nails!

Without Flash.

With Flash.


Obviously you can see the pink better in the picture with the flash on. I really love the pink colour by itself so I was a bit wary about putting the glitter on top but after I'd put 2 coats on I was pretty pleased with the result! I think I actually prefer it with the pink rather than the purple! Super pretty nails with very little effort!

What do you guys think? Do you prefer the pink or purple?

(This is probably the shortest post I'll ever do! I just love to waffle about anything!)

Until next time,
xoxo

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them and try to respond to all of them!