Friday, 29 July 2011

Very quick update

Hello!

Just a really quick post to explain why there's been a ridiculous lack of posts....my internet port is being such a nightmare still! It's driving me insane! Blogging is a real pain when your internet keeps crapping out on you. Usually it's something I can cope with but over the last two weeks I've been doing loads of overtime so I've been really tired. This means that when it gets to the third time that the internet craps out on me, I have a tendency to give up! I do have 4 days off in a row this week though, so look out for some epic posting! (I apologise now!)

So apologies again for my lack of posts over the last two weeks! Hope you enjoy the ones that are coming up!

Until next time,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them and try to respond to all of them!