Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Another quick update...

Hello!

I feel so bad about my lack of blogging at the moment! My internet is still stressing me out something chronic and I've had so much overtime that I'm just feeling drained and am therefore less able to deal with the internet situation. Such a lame excuse I know but hopefully it helps explain my lack of posts. I do have an epic Eye Collection post in the making so hopefully I'll get that done by friday evening. I think I'll have to split my ELF hauls up a little bit....I brought quite a bit in the 50% off discount. Hopefully you'll like the up coming posts and hopefully I'll be less stressed with my internet!

Until next time,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them and try to respond to all of them!