Sunday, 28 August 2011

Sunday Roundup

Hello!

It's that time of week again....so here's my roundup....

Pros:

  • I went to see "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" with one of my friends this week. We did the Orange Wednesdays deal to make it super cheap....and then both spent almost £10 on food! Haha! It was an alright film, not really want I was expecting but I guess it lived up to it's title. The generic cinema food was standard though. Although the girl serving us was really lovely and made sure we got the best deals possible. I did find it weird getting a kitkat in the cinema though...not exactly what I'd class as cinema food!

  • I've finished season 3 of Eureka and I really quite like it. It has become pretty predictable but the actors are decent so it keeps me watching and also gives me something to have on when painting my nails!

  • The cat we found last week hasn't got a microchip in her (con) but she has become a little more settled with us. She's super cute and is such a purr box! Love it. However, we're trying to come up with a name for her...I'm currently calling her "Cat Three"....any suggestions??

Cons:

  • Still ill....still feeling crappy.....basically still just bleugh. Lovely...

  • This one is a small con....I did my nails in an awesome way today but I can't find my camera lead any where!! Agh!! So annoying. Was really hyped to be able to get a NOTD post in before the end of the week. Rubbish.

  • I've been working almost all week. It's been super busy and we'e got prep for stock take too. Also there's the fact that the store is going to close soon which makes everyone feel pretty crappy. Of course we still haven't been told this officially so none of us know when we're going to be heading to the job centre (again) Such a bummer. 

So that's pretty much it for this week. I've been super busy with work and being ill to feel up for doing much else, other than watch tv shows and sleep really!

Hope you all had a great week!

Until next time,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them and try to respond to all of them!