Thursday, 22 September 2011

Yet more apologies!

Hello!

Yet again I am apologising for simply not having the time/energy to blog at all this week. It's so annoying because I have a great selection of new ELF products to rave about and I also had fake nails on last week so practically had a different design on them every day! I promise to be a better blogger next week when hopefully I won't be quite so drained from work! (2 floor moves and a sale launch within 3 weeks will do that to you!) I will also try to remember to take pictures from this weekend (mainly of the funfair!) to share with you guys too!

Hope everyone is well and not too annoyed with the lack of posts!

Until next time,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them and try to respond to all of them!