Sunday, 29 January 2012

Sunday Roundup

Hello!

I can't believe it's Sunday again already! This week has gone surprisingly fast considering I've not really done that much!

Pros:
  • I've had a blogging frenzy this week! I've even surprised myself with how motivated I've been with my posts. I've even gotten round to FINALLY doing the blog interview for Melanie that she sent me about 6 months ago!

  • I went to town with a few of my friends yesterday and picked up a few bargains in the 99p store. My 17 Wild Curls mascara is starting to die on me and so I was looking for a new one but I don't have the money to repurchase that at the moment so I had a little look at their make-up bit (sometimes there's some decent stuff in there) and picked up a NYC mascara for 99p! Absolute bargain for a mascara and, from what I can gather, a fairly decent everyday mascara. I got a Rimmel nail polish too (NOTD post coming up on that soon!) and a few other bits that I might pop on eBay to maybe make a bit of cash...

  • Speaking of eBay....I've been making a bit of cash on there this week! I've put a few bits that I'm not going to use from the Soap and Glory set I got just before Christmas and a few other bits and I've done pretty well. Always nice to have a bit of extra cash and to get rid of some things....clearly to make room for more things from the 99p store....epic fail really!

Cons:

  • I woke up this morning and checked my emails only to find a lovely rejection email from Boots waiting for me. There's been quite a lot of rejection on both a personal and professional level recently and it's starting to get me down. Not fun at all.

  • Still no word on my start date with Benefit....it's starting to get a little ridiculous now! Apparently it'll be "in a week or so"....handy.
Well that's pretty much it for this week. As I said, I've not really done that much this week (hanging out waiting for Benefit to call doesn't really count does it?) so my pros and cons are pretty small this week!

How are all of you? Done anything exciting this week??

Until next time,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them and try to respond to all of them!