So it's that time of week again, so here's my Sunday Roundup...
- So this week has been super busy but I've managed to have some great catch ups with friends. Tuesday was dinner with two of my oldest friends, Wednesday was dinner (well...fatty pizza...so good!!)with the lovely Leanne and Thursday had a grown up lady coffee date with one of my old work colleagues (who is actually going to be working on the counter next to me now!)
- I've also had loads of stuff to do for starting my new job and Benefit - Thursday morning I had my store approval, which was like a weird mini interview, and on Saturday I had my induction. The first part of the induction was SO dull. Plus I got treated like I was a bit of an idiot who'd never worked in retail before....that was annoying.... But the shop floor work was great fun! All the other beauty counter ladies seem really nice, which is a massive bonus! My counter manager is absolutely lovely and totally mad but she seems to be quite relaxed too. I get to choose 10 products for my "starter kit" as well!! Any suggestions??
- I've managed to blog EVERYDAY this week! (ok so the one I did last night didn't actually get put up until really early this morning but...it counts right?) I've been pretty impressed by my motivation with blogging this week. I'm not going to be able to keep it up and blog everyday I don't think but I definitely aim to blog at least 3 times a week (let's see how long that'll last!) I want to start doing proper reviews of some of the stuff I've got...like some lovely MUA lipsticks that I've not really had the chance to mention on here yet and some nail polishes that I love but haven't done reviews on. I might do some single product posts as I personally find these quite useful when I'm trying to decide if I want to buy something or not (I feel like it's only fair to pre-warn you that my posts may be a bit...Benefit heavy from now on. I'm really trying not to buy any unneccesary make-up but I'm not about to turn down free stuff for my job now then, am I?! However, I will go through the things I've already got that I love...or hate and will try to review you them throughout the course of my blogging days!)
- I got (what I think) are the most amazing shoes for £10 this week! And replaced (sort of...) my everyday black dress. I'm so happy that I've had a successful shopping trip finally! Plus I can't wait to wear the shoes for my birthday...which I've not been that excited about....until I got those shoes! Only 9 days to go! Whoo!!
- Despite the busy week and the good times with friends, my depression is in full swing at the moment. For those of you who (luckily) don't suffer with depression, I can tell you that it's damn annoying! I'm hoping that once I properly start my new job it'll get better but, I know that it'll never disappear completely and that I'll always have good days and bad days. It's just getting annoying that the bad days seem to be piling up at the moment for no real reason!
So that's it for this week. How's your week been? Hope you're all well :)
Until next time,