Thursday, 15 March 2012

Quick Update!

Hello!

Just a quick update to firstly say sorry for not posting in the last...2 weeks? I've been really busy/drained from work (it was mega week at Debenhams so we had 10% off all cosmetics and were open til 9 some nights. Ridiculous!! No one would come in from about 7.30 onwards in my town!) I've also had some shifts that have been messed about and I had training on a day off too. I had honestly planned to do about 3 posts on that day off. So annoying! However, this does mean I have a hardcore review post on the new Hello Flawless foundation coming this weekend hopefully! Anyway, these are my excuses for being a blogging slacker (I always feel bad because I know there are some people out there who have full time jobs and also kids to look after, who STILL manage to fit blogging into their life!) but hopefully things should be back to normal next week.I have a whole host of posts planned including said review of the new Benefit foundation, some reviews of various products I love, some mini haul posts and, hopefully, a giveaway post!! (If I can decided whether or not to split the prize into three or just have one winner. I kind of want to send a little something to everyone who follows my blog to say thanks for making me feel a little warm and fuzzy inside!! Thanks everyone!)

So that's my quick update for you all. I know it's not exciting but I feel like I owe you all a little explanation and to let you know I am still here and will be back asap!!

Until next time,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them and try to respond to all of them!