Sunday, 18 March 2012

Sunday Roundup

Hello!

So it's been a while since I did one of these and I apologise for the absence! Here's my roundup for the week(s)...

Pros:
  • I babysat on Friday, which meant that I could afford to go out last night! I had a great time and it was so nice to actually go out! We've made plans to go out for the first weekend after I get paid (hopefully...) and, as I'm not working the next day, I'm very sure that it's going to be a good one!

  •  I think the dry skin on my cheeks may be finally clearing up a little bit! I know this is a ridiculous thing to be on my list but I am SO happy for this to finally be clearing up! However, I may just be getting hyped over nothing. You can bet that tomorrow it'll be back to it's old blah self again! Any tips for clearing this up permanently will be gratefully received!

  • Because I work in a department store, I have a lot of other counters around me and we're all quite nice about free samples if we can give them away! I got colour matched for the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation this week and Toyah (who works on the counter) gave me samples of the normal Double Wear and the Double Wear Light. The samples last for 10 days and you can get one of these from any Estee Lauder counter, which is nice! I think the samples will last me much longer because I don't wear foundation really and I think I'll only really wear it on nights out. Toyah is also really lovely and did my make-up for me before i left work on Saturday (this was good because I only had half an hour to get ready!) and I think it looked beautiful! Payday purchase may be coming up! We've got our new liquid foundation coming out on the 31st of March and I will do a blog post on that soon and will compare it to the Double Wear I think...
Cons:
  • Not having money is really stressing me out. I'm really annoyed with Debenhams for not getting my contract sorted quicker. If they try to not pay me at the end of March too I simply won't be able to get to work! Ridiculous.

  • I'm incredibly stressed out for various reasons (money, general life etc.) and it's giving me stress spots (gross!), headaches (ow!) and is making my depression peak more that is acceptable to me (ugh. This guy again?! God damn depression!) I'm not going to lie, I do have issues surrounding self-harm and I'm a little bit proud that I've managed not to resort back into this old habit so far. However, I'm not super positive that I won't slip back into this old habit (old habits die hard right?) I know it must be boring for you guys to read about this practically every week, but I do find it a little bit helpful to have a little bit of a vent on here!

  • I'm having a few issues at work at the moment. I really really need to get a real grown up full time job but there isn't much in the area. I had an interview at an art gallery but they wanted someone with "more high end" experience....whatever that means! Anyway, hopefully something will come up soon and  won't have to keep working weekends in retail! Nightmare!!

How's everyone's week been? Any pros or cons? (I hope not on the cons front!) I will have some posts up this week hopefully so my blog won't feel quite so rejected!

Until next time,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them and try to respond to all of them!