Tuesday, 22 May 2012

BuyaPowa and She Said Beauty!

Hello!


Just a quick post for those who love beauty boxes...buyapowa are currently having a live co-buy on 6 month subscriptions to She Said Beauty! The cheapest price is £32.50 with £17.70 P&P on top of that...this works out to be £50.20 which is actually a saving of £21.50 (which is basically 2 boxes for free almost!) So if you already sub to this box and have the money right now, it's really worth it! Plus I really like the idea of not having to pay every month (so I don't need to worry about having funds available....just in case right??) but still getting the treat (plus I LOVE a bargain! I mean this is effectively saving me just over £20....I'd be paying for the boxes anyway so saving myself £20 means I gt to spend £20 on some other beauty stuff and not feel guilty about it right? Look at that sound justification of buying new products! Haha!)

If this seems like a great deal to you, go and have a little look over on the BuyaPowa website for information on how to grab this nice little bargain!

Hope you're all well!

Until next time,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them and try to respond to all of them!