Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Yet Another Quick Update...

Hello!

Just a really quick post to say that I haven't been able to/want be able to blog much as I've been super busy with work and am actually on training this week (very short notice!!) I'm currently packing for a few nights away, and with my huge stash of stuff, I'm finding it difficult to choose what to take with me! However, all the sachets I've had in beauty boxes etc have finally come in super handy! I'll be staying in a Holiday Inn in Basildon for the next few days and as the training seems like it may well be fairly intense, I most likely will get back, eat and then go to bed most nights!

So I apologise (again!) for my lack of blogging but I promise to be back asap with some entertaining posts. I have some Body Shop reviews to get on with and one of my friends brought me some fancy nail polishes when she was on holiday, so there will be a review of those soon too!

Hope you're all well :)

Until next time,
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to The Body Shop reviews hun....good luck on the training :-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them and try to respond to all of them!