Saturday, 22 December 2012

Quick post

Hello!

This is a quick post to say that, although I'd love to have the time to blog, I'm currently in the tail end of my second 7 day stint at work (working in retail at Christmas.....UGH!!) and am also moving into my new room at the moment!!! Therefore I'm a little behind on my blogging....as always right?! I will hopefully have much more time to blog after Christmas...although I'm SO close to my 6 month target and I really do think that the bonus I'd get would be very very helpful, so I might still be a little bit AWOL after Christmas too (I have until the 29th to make my 6 month target, so I'm going for gold at the moment!!) but I promise to be back asap with many many reviews and such like. I've already taken most of the pictures so it shouldn't be too long until you're bombarded with loads of posts on stuff!

Hope you're all having a stress free lead up to Christmas and if i don't get to post before, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Until next time,
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I totally get that, I'm so behind on blogging because of retail work at Christmas too! Hope everything eases off a bit after Christmas :)

    Much love,
    Gillian
    Gillian, Etc
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one behind on blogging (and replying to comments clearly!!) I hope to start the blogging bug up again asap really, but now it's Christmas sales getting in the way! Damn retail! Hope you had a good Christmas and aren't too stressed with retail work! xxx

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them and try to respond to all of them!