Wednesday, 23 January 2013

I did a little bit of a youtube.....

Hello!

So I decided to have a go at doing YouTube videos to go along side my blog...I have no idea how well this will turn out and if I will continue with them (they take FOREVER to upload!) but I thought I'd give it a go as, well...what's the worst that can happen?? (People can be really mean to me and I'll cry and never post a video online again....haha!) This one does seem to have turned out rather quiet so I'm really sorry about that and if anyone can give me any advice re: lighting/editing/general stuff then please do feel free to leave me a comment because I can use all the help I can get really!! Gotta say that this is one of the most terrifying things I've done in a while as I'm so scared that people will be utterly mean and make me cry! But if that happens I just won't do anymore videos! Haha! Hopefully you'll like it and be kind to me (despite the fact that it's quiet and a little bad with the end bit....) Feel free to give me anymore video ideas too :)


Until next time,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them and try to respond to all of them!