Thursday, 4 April 2013

Here's my excuse....

Hello!

So if you read my last blog post you'll know that my depression skyrocketed a few months back and I put blogging on the back burner for a little while. Now then, I recently went on a bit of a picture rampage of things to blog about and filmed two YouTube videos too....only to then spill coffee all over my
Laptop and destroy it completely!!! (I blame the cat jumping onto my bed and scaring the life out of me!) Anyway, this does mean that despite having my blogging mojo back now (suck it depression!!) I can't actually blog because I have nothing to blog on....I'm currently sat in the staff room at work, using the free wifi to post this from my phone.....not the best but I want to update you all and say that I haven't gone away for good and have loads to share with you all, I just don't have the means too at the moment! Nightmare! And before anyone says anything, yes this is the second laptop I have killed within a year...oops!! In all fairness the first one just died of old age so that wasn't my fault! Unfortunately without the funds to buy a new laptop I'm a little bit screwed right now but my Stepdad is super amazing and might be able to sort something out with one of his slow old laptops (which is probably better tbh....that way I won't be as upset if (when) I destroy that one too!)

Anyway, thought I would update you all and let you all know I'm still alive and buying too much makeup and nail polish!! Hope yore all well and hopefully I'll be able to blog properly again soon!

Until next time,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them and try to respond to all of them!