Monday 6 May 2013

NOTD: Rimmel - Too Cool To Tango

Hello!

I'm FINALLY on holiday from work and my Fake-Dad, John, has managed to sort me out a new (old) laptop to use (and hopefully not destroy!) so I'm going to try and blog as much as possible and hopefully upload some YouTube videos whilst I'm off too. So I'm starting off with a quick nail of the day with a new polish I brought a last week after payday. I've been looking at this one for a while now and just decided to treat myself after payday because I could and I wanted to!



I really like Rimmel nail polishes and own an awful lot of them now. I got this one because I really like the colour as it's really summery and is bright without being too in your face. I have a Barry M one called "Blueberry Icecream" that I thought was actually the same as this but, luckily, this one is more of a very blue toned light teal.....if that makes any sense?? I'm basically justifying this buy because I'm so in love with this colour! The formula is really nice too. I pretty much could've gotten away with one coat of this but two gave a really solid colour. I would really like to try this with a matte top coat too. This will probably be one of my new go to Summer colours! I really like the brush in this one too as it's quite wide and makes application much easier and practically streak free, which is always a bonus. 

So what do you guys think of this colour? Do you have any Summer nail colours that you can recommend?

Until next time,
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them and try to respond to all of them!