Friday, 12 July 2013

50 Random Facts About Me Tag!

Hello!

So as always I've been away from blogging for a While. I've been busy with work stuff which includes organising an on counter birthday event! Fun times! Anyway, I've managed to upload a few videos on YouTube to get back in the swing of things (hopefully!) I figured a tag post would be a fun and easy way to get back into filming after not posting for a few months (laptop/internet issues are annoying if you want to post videos!) So if you'd rather watch the video then it's just below for you (or you can just go to my YouTube channel if you'd prefer) or if you'd rather read the facts then I've popped them below for you (minus the waffling in the video!)...


  1. I'm a crazy cat lady.
  2. My Favourite band is Motion City Soundtrack.
  3. I love reading.
  4. I have a Foundation Degree in Forensic Science from the University of Kent.
  5. I genuinely think my boobs are my best feature! (closely followed by my eyes I think...)
  6. I have a Double Distinction in a BTEC National Certificate in Photography.
  7. My ideal job would either be an Installation Artist or a Criminal Psychologist.
  8. I was absolutely obsessed with the Tony Hawks Pro Skater games when I was a kid.
  9. I bloody love Superman!
  10. I went to the Scott Pilgrim Vs The World European film premiere.
  11. I've worked for 3 stores that have gone bust...
  12. I'm very critical of my own work.
  13. I make an amazing vegetable lasagna!
  14. I can both curl my tongue and raise one eyebrow without raising the other.
  15.  I have a thing about people being in my personal space.
  16. I own 7 copies of the book Lost and Found by Oliver Jeffers.
  17. I still have my first Christmas present which was Dolly (take a wild guess as to what she is!)
  18. I'm always late to everything!
  19. I'm horrendously emotionally involved with Grey's Anatomy.
  20. I love a good bad film (like Piranha 3D)
  21. I hate crumbs.
  22. I really love swearing.
  23. I'm naturally messy.
  24. I still get stressed out when clothes shopping.
  25. When I was a kid we once had 46 animals at one time.
  26. I've had both an MRI and an ECG.
  27. I'm scared of spiders.
  28. I find goodbyes really awkward.
  29. Earrings kind of creep me out.
  30. I like a good special edition DVD/BluRay.
  31. I find it very difficult to accept praise or compliments.
  32. I would love to spend some time just hanging out with penguins!
  33. My nickname used to be The Tank because I was "cold, grey and dead inside"....
  34. I watch The Nightmare Before Christmas every Halloween and Christmas.
  35. I really like snowglobes.
  36. I play bass guitar.
  37. I'm a sucker for pretty underwear.
  38. I really enjoy chats about weird things.
  39. I prefer to marathon TV shows rather than watch them week to week.
  40. I love the sound of vinyls playing.
  41. I feel like a bit of a douchebag in my sunglasses.
  42. I have a chamomile tea every evening.
  43. When I film my YouTube videos, I'm almost always wearing Superman lounge pants!
  44. I'm highly allergic to wasp stings.
  45. I quite enjoy going to the cinema alone.
  46. Despite the abuse I put it through, my hair is still very soft.
  47. I get a real buzz from finding a beautiful lipstick.
  48. I have a bad habit of picking up other people's phrases or accents.
  49. There's a tiny part of me that still thinks Superheroes might be real....
  50. My elbows bend weirdly.

So there's my 50 random facts for you! I hope you enjoyed reading/watching them. Please feel free to leave a link to your random facts posts or videos as I've really enjoyed reading/watching them!

Until next time,
xoxo




2 comments:

  1. I think I'm actually a little bit in love with you & your lovely lilac hair! <3 ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them and try to respond to all of them!